UK, EU and offshore students - paying your fees
Information on how to pay tuition fees for full and part-time home/EU and offshore students.
Students are being approached by individuals offering to pay their fees at reduced rates or under special conditions. Fraudsters may present themselves as legitimate agencies or associates, they may be a friend. Never respond to these offers and always pay your tuition fees direct to UWE using the authorised payment methods below.
For more information view these leaflets produced by the police in English (PDF) and Mandarin (PDF). If you believe you have been a victim of fraud or have any questions contact UWE Bristol. Students experiencing difficulty making payment should contact credit control.
Ways to pay
After you register and agree to the University's Registration Agreement and Conditions, you will need to make arrangements to pay your tuition fees.
If you are included in online registration, you can access the following methods of payment via the 'Registration' tab in myUWE:
- tuition fee loan/grant from Student Finance (Home, EU full and part-time undergraduate students only)
- direct debit (£250 or more)
- credit/debit card.
You can also pay by:
- cheque – made payable to ‘UWE Bristol’. You must complete the Cheque Payment Form (PDF)
- other sponsor (eg your employer)
- UWE Bristol Staff Sponsorship scheme - students who are being funded by a service/faculty within the University must complete the Internal Sponsorship Form (PDF)
- Offshore Authority financial support (Offshore undergraduate students only) - you will need to make arrangements to pay any balance of fees using the methods outlined above.
Alternatively, you can make a face-to-face appointment with an adviser via any Information Point.