UK, EU and offshore students - paying your fees

Information on how to pay tuition fees for full and part-time home/EU and offshore students.

Ways to pay

After you register and agree to the University's Registration Agreement and Conditions, you will need to make arrangements to pay your tuition fees.

If you are included in online registration, you can access the following methods of payment via the 'Registration' tab in myUWE:

  • tuition fee loan/grant from Student Finance (Home, EU full and part-time undergraduate students only)
  • direct debit (£250 or more)
  • credit/debit card.

You can also pay by:

  • cheque – made payable to ‘UWE Bristol’. You must complete the Cheque Payment Form
  • other sponsor (eg your employer)
  • UWE Bristol Staff Sponsorship scheme - students who are being funded by a service/faculty within the University must complete the Internal Sponsorship Form
  • Offshore Authority financial support (Offshore undergraduate students only) - you will need to make arrangements to pay any balance of fees using the methods outlined above.


If you have any questions or concerns about your student finance, please contact Student Finance England or UWE Bristol’s Student Money Service.

Alternatively, you can make a face-to-face appointment with an adviser via any Information Point.