Employer or other sponsor
Information for if your fees are being paid by an employer or other sponsor.
If your tuition fees are being paid by an employer or other sponsor, you must complete the Sponsor Form in full. We require a new form for each year of study at UWE Bristol. Third party sponsors must pay fees in full within 30 days. Payment plans cannot be supported.
When we receive the Sponsor Form, your sponsor will be sent an invoice. We may conduct credit checks on the sponsor or organisation. If your sponsor fails to pay, you'll be invoiced for your fees.
Tier 4 international students
If you're a Tier 4 international student who has already sent us proof of sponsorship, you won't need to complete the form.
Contact the Income Office
The Income Office is currently available Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 16:00.
For security reasons please do not quote your credit/debit card number or bank details in an email.
- For queries relating to setting up direct debits online, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For payment-related queries, please visit the Cash office self-help form to submit questions regarding fees, making a payment and payments you have made.
- Alternatively, email email@example.com – and please quote your student number or telephone +44 (0)117 32 87888 and select option 1.
- For queries relating to an outstanding balance to the University, if you are unable to pay for your fees or if you are due a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +44 (0)117 32 87888 and select option 2.
- If you are an applicant joining us for a September or January intake and have a query not related to your payment please contact email@example.com.