Employer or other sponsor

Information for if your fees are being paid by an employer or other sponsor.

If your tuition fees are being paid by an employer or other sponsor, you must complete the Sponsor Form in full. We require a new form for each year of study at UWE Bristol. Third party sponsors must pay fees in full within 30 days. Payment plans cannot be supported.

Please complete your Sponsor Form and return it by email to sponsor.authorisation@uwe.ac.uk.

Continued Professional Development

If you're completing this form for a Continued Professional Development route, please email your form to the relevant faculty contact.

Sponsor invoice

When we receive the Sponsor Form, your sponsor will be sent an invoice. We may conduct credit checks on the sponsor or organisation. If your sponsor fails to pay, you'll be invoiced for your fees.

Tier 4 international students

If you're a Tier 4 international student who has already sent us proof of sponsorship, you won't need to complete the form.