Watch an overview of the MSc Physician Associate Studies programme at UWE Bristol.
View practice documentation for the Physician Associate Studies programme:
- View a quick reference guide to hosting PA students in GP (PDF).
- Record of practice document (PDF)
- Learning agreement (PDF)
- The KSS School of Physician Associates has useful information about supervising student PAs.
- Please look through these case studies of some GP PAs in the South West from the South West Physician Associate Network (SWPAN).
- A useful guidebook for GP supervisors of qualified PAs (PDF) – this should give a good idea of the expectations in primary care upon qualification.
View programme information:
- MSc Physician Associate Studies programme overview and learning outcomes
- Physician Associate role in primary care (PDF): An guide to what the role of a Physician Associate entails in a primary care setting
- Placement guide for primary care (PDF): A comprehensive guide to primary care setting placements
- Physician Associate training – mental health (PDF): Physician Associates mental health placement training
- Physician Associate training – general practice: Royal College of Physician Associates website
If you have any queries or questions about the Physician Associate Studies programme or require support, please contact a member of the programme support team.