Plan your placement offer for 2020-21 and submit to our Placement Communication Portal (PCP).
Below are the placement opportunities available:
- For secondary, there are Art and Design, Business Education, Computer Science, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Languages, PE and Science.
- For primary, please see the table below.
|Course studied||Year groups that trainees can be placed in|
|PGCE||Nursery, Reception, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|First year undergraduate (UGP1)||Reception, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|Second year undergraduate (UGP2)||Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|Third year undergraduate (UGP3)||Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4 and Y5|
Read our 2021-22 placement information (PDF) to plan your placement offer before using the Placement Communication Portal (PCP).
Offering a placement
Just call Nicola Liles on +44 (0)117 328 1150 or email email@example.com for one of our partnership packs, this gives you all the information you need about working in partnership with us together with an offer form for the placements you can provide. Alternatively download the documents from our partnership documentation page.
"In the past, we have recruited PGCE students from UWE Bristol to fill vacant posts. As NQTs they make very positive starts to their teaching careers because they are familiar with the academy’s policies, procedures, students and staff."
Rob Clarke Bristol Metropolitan Academy
Placement Communication Portal
You will be able to:
- create and edit placement offers for 2020-21
- view trainee allocations when they are released, including the status of each trainee’s clearance checks
- write a personalised welcome message for the trainees who will be allocated to you. The trainees will be able to see this when their allocations are released, enabling them to prepare for the start of their placement with you.
Email our PCP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any PCP queries, feedback or require support.