Women's History Month at the Library
Details of our planned activities for Women's History Month.
We've collated these resource collections of fiction, non-fiction, films, and documentaries about women's history. Our lists have a mixture of digital and physical resources. Read and watch online or visit us to borrow physical items. Delve in to discover your new favourite book or film, and find out more about women's history.
Our book giveaway will run during March on our social media channels. Follow us on Instagram or Twitter @uwelibrary to find out when we're giving books away. Current students and staff are eligible to enter the giveaway.
2022 book giveaway titles
- Girl up by Laura Bates
- The Guilty Feminist, by Deborah Frances-White
- Difficult Women: A history of feminism in 11 fights, by Helen Lewis
- The things I would tell you: british muslim women write, by Sabrina Mahfouz
- A History of the World in 21 Women, by Jenni Murray
- Girl, woman, other, by Bernadine Evaristo
- The mental load: a feminist comic, by Emma
- The Book of Awesome Women: Boundary Breakers, Freedom Fighters, Sheroes and Female Firsts, by Becca Anderson