Routledge Performance Archive
Routledge Performance Archive provides access to streamed video and audio footage from performance practitioners past and present, together with relevant critical commentary.
The archive contains:
- interviews with key figures in performance history and contemporary practice
- masterclasses with specialist performance trainers from around the world
- footage direct from legendary practitioners
- excerpted and full-length contemporary productions and experiments
- documentaries previously unavailable to audiences
- contextual essays accompanying each entry from practitioners and scholars.
Access the database
- Database is included in the main library search
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes or by unlicensed users