Learning Labs offers interactive tutorials, or labs, on assistive technology, accessibility software and mental wellness. There are also labs on Microsoft Office. Printable guides are available for many of the tutorials.
Access the database
- Database is not included in the main library search
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes or by unlicensed users
If this is your first time using Learning Labs, you will need to register:
- Register with Learning Labs
- Follow the on screen instructions to register, you will need to register with your UWE Bristol email address in order to use Learning Labs
- You won’t need to fill in the activation code box on the registration page, just your name, UWE Bristol email address and the name of the university
- Once you have registered, you will be sent an email - follow the link included in the email to set your own password
- Don't use your UWE Bristol password - make up a strong and completely unique one instead and save it somewhere safe
Once you have registered, please use the link below to access Learning Labs.
- This resource does not currently have an accessibility statement.