Partners and stakeholder groups
- Canal and River Trust
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Climate Outreach and Information Network
- Emergency Planning Society
- Environment Agency
- Federation of Small Businesses (Regional Office of West Yorkshire)
- Natural England
- Natural Resources Wales
- National Allotment and Leisure Garden Society
- Public Health England
- Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Scottish Water
- The Eden Project
- The National Trust
- The Wildlife Trust BCN/Great Fen Project
- UK Water Industry Research
Throughout the project, local stakeholder meetings will take place to try to capture various data including:
- different stakeholder perceptions of drought and its causes
- local knowledge around drought onset and strategies for mitigation (eg attitudes to water saving, responses to reduced water availability)
- insights into how to live with drought and increase individual/community drought resilience
- the impact of alternating floods and droughts.
Drought Risk and You (DRY)
Developing an innovative drought science-narrative resource that can be used in decision-making for drought risk management.
Research centres and groups
Browse UWE Bristol's portfolio of research areas, expertise, staff and publications.
You may also be interested in
Interdisciplinary project team
The DRY project research will be delivered through an interdisciplinary approach involving a new and novel group of project partners.