This event has now passed.
- Do you think differently to others?
- Wonder if you have undiagnosed Specific Learning Differences, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism?
- Do you have a neurodivergent profile and want to learn new strategies to enhance your grades?
- Want to explore new approaches to research, reading and notetaking?
- Are you stuck on how to get started on an assignment or manage your workload?
A welcoming space where you can come along with a study related question or something you are working on a place to meet like-minded students, to share ideas and support advice on screenings and diagnostic assessments.
How to attend
Just turn-up with some work or some questions. Feel free to bring a drink.
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking not required
We'll be in room 4D24 right next to the Library Lounge on Level 4.