this event has now passed.
The aims of this session (facilitated by student PAL Leaders):
- Further explore what is meant by resilience.
- Gain insight into how the seven learnable skills of resilience work.
- Reflect on how you might apply these skills to your own personal situation.
- Discover more about managing difficult relationships, and how you can make a positive change.
- Know about the range of support available, and how to access help if needed.
In this session, you will explore a scenario about a fictional student worried about not fitting in.
You will be able to discuss feelings of isolation and how to move through these feelings. This session is open to all students, you don't have to have completed workshop 1.
Registration and tickets
- Cost: Free
- Attendance: Booking required