Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships
Open to current and new international and EU students at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
About the scholarship
Flywire, our official payment partner, is offering seven scholarships worth the equivalent of $5,000 USD each for the 2021 academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded through Flywire’s Charitable Foundation, which is designed to improve individuals’ access to quality education, healthcare and help students and their families better manage costs associated with their education.
The scholarship themes are social justice, global health and global citizenship – scholarships will be awarded to students with academic pursuits in these related areas.
- The scholarships are open to current and new international and EU students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, in all subject areas.
- You can only apply to one of the three themes.
- You cannot be or related to existing or former Flywire employees or officers, or companies that Flywire conducts business with.
How to apply
You will need to complete a short application form and submit either an essay or video.
The scholarship submission deadline is Monday 21 June 2021 at 11:59 EST/Tuesday 22 June 2021 at 03:59 GMT.
Your submission will be evaluated by the Flywire Charitable Foundation committee and a group of diverse Flywire volunteers from around the world.
- Winners selected by Monday 26 July 2021 at 17:00 EST/Monday 26 July 2021 at 21:00 GMT.
- Winners will be notified by Tuesday 26 July 2021.
- Flywire will settle winners’ funds to university by the first week of August.