Plan your placement offer for 2023-24 and submit to our Placement Communication Portal (PCP).
Below are the placement opportunities available:
- For secondary, there are Art and Design, Business Education, Computer Science, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Languages, PE and Science.
- For primary, please see the table below.
|Course studied||Year groups that trainees can be placed in|
|PGCE||Nursery, Reception, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|First year undergraduate (UGP1)||Reception, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|Second year undergraduate (UGP2)||Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
|Third year undergraduate (UGP3)||Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6|
Read our 2023-24 placement information (PDF) to plan your placement offer before using the Placement Communication Portal (PCP).
"In the past, we have recruited PGCE students from UWE Bristol to fill vacant posts. As NQTs they make very positive starts to their teaching careers because they are familiar with the academy’s policies, procedures, students and staff."
Rob Clarke Bristol Metropolitan Academy
Placement Communication Portal
You will be able to:
- create and edit placement offers for 2023-24
- view trainee allocations when they are released, including the status of each trainee’s clearance checks
- provide Senior Mentor details in the 'Contact' tab.
Email our PCP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any PCP queries, feedback or require support.