You can request information from the University, including:
How to request information
For any requests for academic information not covered by the above links, please contact an Information Point with the following information:
- UWE Bristol student number
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Name of award
- Date of completion
- Details of the request
Where an administration charge is required (see below), we will contact you for payment.
Available information requests
We are able to provide information for:
- module specifications (£10 admin charge applies)
- course specifications (£10 admin charge applies)
- photocopies of prospectus (from point of entry – free of charge)
- confirmation of information for applications to other courses (on application forms – free of charge)
- confirming information about the course (via email)
- a full or partial transcript of your training profile for healthcare (formerly known as NHS) awards.
There are some areas where it will not be possible to provide the information you are asking for, especially pre-2002 (see the Certificate and Transcript Policy for more details).
If this is the case, an Information Point will work with you and the relevant faculty to find the best solution for your needs. Please be aware that this process can take some time, depending on the complexity of the request and availability of academic staff.