What to expect
Convenient, high-quality childcare
Halley Nursery provides high quality childcare and education for the children of students, university employees and the local community.
- Purpose-built 62-place nursery is conveniently located on Frenchay Campus – with a lovely, large, safe garden
- Welcomes children from three months
- Run by the Students' Union – to make Higher Education more accessible to parents and careers
- Open year-round, though term-time places are prioritised for UWE Bristol students and staff
- It's easy to pay fees online.
Childcare at the heart of campus
Halley Nursery is close to car parks and bus stops, so dropping off your little one on the way to lectures and study sessions is easy. They’ll soon settle in and look forward to their time here, thanks to caring staff and fantastic facilities including:
- Woodland area and outdoor play equipment.
- Purpose-built rooms catering for different ages.
- Lots of fun, varied events to inspire your child, from exciting activities in the nursery to trips out.
Safe and secure
Halley Nursery has a secure entry system and fenced garden to give peace-of-mind. What’s more, dedicated drop-off and pick-up points mean our safe environment extends beyond the nursery building.
Take a tour of Halley Nursery
Take a look at Halley Nursery by viewing our 360° images below. Move around the space by using the controls or your cursor to explore the images. You can also expand to full screen using the icon on the bottom left of the images.