If you have any queries about your graduation ceremony, please take a look at our graduation information, including our frequently asked questions, before contacting us. We receive a large volume of enquiries as graduation approaches and it may take longer to get back to you during busy periods.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on our website, please contact the relevant team related to your query using the contact details below.
Ede & Ravenscroft
- Telephone: +44 (0)370 24 21170
- Contact form: Graduation Services Contact Form
- Cancellation form: Graduation Cancellation Form
Queries about certificates for graduating students.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding your debt or how to pay your student fees.
For queries regarding your StageClip (the video of you crossing the stage at your ceremony), please send your name, student ID, ceremony date and time and full course title to the below address.
- Email: email@example.com
Queries relating to any named merchandise purchased.
If you have been contacted by UWE Bristol to advise that you have been awarded a prize, or if you are the sponsor of a prize and need to get in touch, please detail the full name of the prize your query relates to and send your query to the below address.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries relating to the below, please contact the graduation team:
- To defer or cancel your attendance
- Request a visa support letter
- Make us aware of an accessibility requirement
- To be removed from any merchandise such as programmes or clothing
- For any other questions regarding your graduation.
Using your data
The graduation team will not discuss your student record or any details relating to your graduation with a third party, including family, friends or caregivers. If you would like us to discuss your details with a third party you will need to complete the consent form.