UWE Bristol’s partnership with Taylor's University in Malaysia allows both universities to share knowledge and create a first-rate student experience.
Founded in 1969 and officially upgraded to university status in September 2010, Taylor’s University is one of Malaysia’s most reputable and successful private higher education institutions.
It offers diverse study options, relevant curriculum and teaching methods, ongoing partnerships with leading universities worldwide, strong industry links, up-to-date facilities and a well-equipped campus. Its 65,000-strong alumni network continues to grow annually, and many former students are now leaders in their respective fields.
Taylor’s prides itself in the delivery of a holistic education that results not just in excellent academic accomplishments, but also in graduates with qualities that are highly sought after in the global marketplace.
Established in 2004, the partnership between Taylor's University and UWE Bristol focuses on Business, Communication and Computing courses, with students having the opportunity to study a UWE Bristol Dual Award degree at Taylor's University.
As part of this exciting partnership, Taylor’s students can opt to complete their studies in the UK at UWE Bristol, immersing themselves in a different culture and academic experience, enhancing their lives and career prospects.
The partnership also offers UWE Bristol students the opportunity to complete their studies at Taylor’s University in Malaysia, providing an exciting chance to study abroad.
"With strong focus on achieving excellence in teaching, learning, research and innovation, while simultaneously engaging with the world, Taylor’s University is geared towards inspiring and building better communities and societies globally.
Professor Dato' Dr. Hassan Said Vice-Chancellor and President
Taylor’s is based in Kuala Lumpur, or KL, the capital city of Malaysia. It is among the fastest growing metropolitan regions in the country in terms of population and economy.
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus encompasses a modern, functional design with state-of-the-art facilities together with lush greenery and its trademark 5.5 acre lake; striking a balance between form and function to embody Taylor's University's modern approach and perspective in premium education with an approach to holistic growth outside the classroom.
- BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Banking and Finance (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing(Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Economics (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Journalism and Public Relations (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Media and Journalism (Taylor's Dual)
- BSc(Hons) Computing (Taylor's Dual)
- BSc(Hons) Forensic Computing and Security (Taylor's Dual)
- BSc(Hons) Information Technology
- BSc(Hons) Software Engineering (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Enterpreneurship (Team Entrepreneurship) (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Management (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Marketing (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) Digital Marketing and Analytics (Taylor's Dual)
- BA(Hons) International Business (Taylor's Dual)
- MSc Applied Computing and Analytics (subject to approval)