Study one of our biosciences courses and you'll have the opportunity to take part in interesting work placements, stimulating investigations and exciting field trips as well as getting the theoretical grounding and plenty of hands-on experience you'll need to start your career.
of Biosciences students in employment or further study 15 months after graduation (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2018/19).
of Biosciences students satisfied with the quality of their course overall (Guardian University Guide 2022).
We've invested millions of pounds in the redevelopment of our professional standard laboratories.
"I’d always wanted to study science, but I chose UWE Bristol because the course was so hands-on. You get to experience what you hear about in the lectures – to put theory into practice."
Ciara BSc(Hons) Biomedical Science
"Coming to UWE Bristol was a very good decision for me, and I couldn’t have predicted how much I would gain from my time here. It has certainly changed my life and who I am."
Willis Masters in Research (MRes) Applied Sciences
Professional development Biosciences courses
- Cellular Pathology and Oncology - Professional course
- Clinical Biochemistry - Professional course
- Haematology and transfusion - Professional course
- Human Anatomy and Physiology - Professional course
- Immunology - Professional course
- Medical Genetics - Professional course
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Research Experimental Project - Professional course
- Science Communication: Masterclass - Professional course
- Studies in the Biology of Disease - Professional course