The senior leadership and executive decision making group for the University.
The Directorate oversee the University’s long-term academic and financial sustainability and the implementation of medium and short-term strategies.
They are responsible for corporate risk management and horizon scanning, makes business decisions on university developments, and progresses the business of the Board of Governors.
Members of the Directorate
Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive
- Professor Steve West
- Professor Amanda Coffey
- Professor Martin Boddy (Research and Enterprise)
- Jo Midgley (Registrar and Student Experience)
- Professor Paul Olomolaiye (Equalities and Civic Engagement)
Chief Financial Officer
- William Liew (Finance)
Chief Information Officer
- Richard Strange
Chief People Officer
Pro Vice-Chancellors and Executive Deans
- Professor Marc Griffiths (Faculty for Health and Applied Sciences)
- Raymond McDowell – Interim (Faculty of Business and Law)
- Dr James Lee – Interim (Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education)
- Tod Burton – Interim (Faculty of Environment and Technology)