Geography, Geology, and Environment resources
Library resources for geography and environment.
Databases for geography, geology, environment, and sustainability
Search for maps, journal articles and other geography, environment and sustainability information (includes Digimap, Environmental Management, Greenfile).Databases for geography, geology, environment, and sustainability
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- FET library online workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Professional development for Environmental Resource Management students (ERM)
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.