Engineering resources for Aerospace, Automotive, Electronic, Mechanical, Robotics
Library resources for engineering students.
Databases for engineering
Search for journal articles, and other data (includes Material Property Search, Data Analytics and interactive equations from Knovel, SAE Mobilus, and IEEE Xplore).
If you are studying for a UWE Bristol degree at an international partner institution, you can access most, but not all, of our databases. View databases for students and staff at international partner institutions.
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- Study skills for Environment and Technology - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Study skills for Environment and Technology (foundation) workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- Environment and Technology dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for Environment and Technology students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Professional development for Engineering students - Online workbook with videos, activities and links to extensive resources to help you research your career options and make applications for placements and jobs.