Creative Technologies: Digital Media, Games Technology, and Music resources
Library resources for those studying creative technologies, including: digital media, games technology, and music.
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- Study skills for FET - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Study skills for FET (foundation) workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Career skills: preparing for work for Computer Science and Creative Technologies (CSCT) students - Online workbook with videos, activities and links to extensive resources to help you research your career options and make applications for placements and jobs.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.