What is Feel Good?
The Feel Good programme is based on healthy behaviours for your wellbeing. We believe in empowering you to make healthy choices and run events throughout the year to help you relax, eat well, get active and try new things.
Throughout the year, we run free Feel Good events in partnership with The Students' Union at UWE. You’ll also see us popping up on campus in September, February, and May.
- Feel Good Fortnight takes place in September and is a healthy way to kick off university.
- Held in May, Feel Good for exams features stress-busting activities.
If you would like to receive regular updates on ideas to stay active, take care of yourself and feel good, as well as take part in some Feel Good challenges and prize draws to win goodies, you can sign up to our weekly Feel Good Newsletter mailing list, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Buddha bowls to water refill stations, our campuses offer a range of healthy food and drink options.
- How energised and healthy you feel is down to how you fuel your body.
- Eating a balanced diet is good for your mental and physical health.
Tips on eating well
- Try going veggie or vegan to help the environment.
- Stay hydrated for a healthy body and a clear mind.
Associations and accreditations
We're proud that the Feel Good programme is associated with: