Frenchay Campus accommodation.
Choose from townhouses and flats with shared shower room facilities, en-suite flats and studios available. In all, you’ll have your own room and a shared living space.
Why choose Wallscourt Park?
- Live on the campus you’re studying at, close to all our fantastic facilities.
Enjoy a friendly shared place but get the benefits of university accommodation.
In your room
- Four-foot bed
- Desk, chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet
- En-suite shower room in en-suite flats
In the communal areas
- Townhouses and flats – shared shower room and separate toilet
- All flats – fully equipped kitchens – with cookers, microwave, kettle, fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and an ironing board.
- Cosy living area – with table, chairs, sofas and TV
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV provided in all town houses and flats – but don't forget your TV Licence
- Bike storage
- Lift - if you live in a block, rather than a townhouse or studio
- Parking – no
- Gym membership - optional, see Centre for Sport
Good to know: our accommodation is all no smoking.
Wallscourt Park accommodation gallery
Wallscourt Park, UWE Bristol, Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol, BS16 1ZU.
1. Transport links
Bristol Parkway train station connects UK-wide, while the handy Filton Abbey Wood gets you to destinations across the city and beyond. There are bus stops on campus to hop on the speedy Metrobus into town – and even a dedicated Megabus stop for longer journeys.
2. Outdoor space
Now breathe. There’s plenty of open space on campus: trails where bees thrive, community gardens, even spots to pick some fresh herbs to throw in your pasta. Just a short walk from campus is Stoke Park Estate, a sprawling historic park that is popular and free to access.
3. Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
Abbeywood Retail Park is a five minute walk away, with shops, cafes and restaurants. A large Sainsbury’s store is also a short walk away.
4. Campus community
There’s plenty right on the doorstep on Frenchay Campus: The Students' Union, 24/7 Library, Centre for Music, sports facilities, shops and numerous cafes, bars and restaurants. <add links>
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|536 x standard||£5,553.24||£132.22|
|26 x large||£5,646.06||£134.43|
|6 x super large||£5,738.46||£136.63|
|96 x flat with shared bathroom||£5,553.24||£132.22|
|16 x twin spaces||£4,129.44||£98.32|
|262 x en-suite||£6,600.72||£157.16|
|23 x studios||£7,858.20||£187.10|
Insurance, provided by Cover4Students, is included in Wallscourt Park accommodation costs.