Glenside Campus accommodation.
Want a more independent living space? The Hollies is ideal. Open to both Glenside Campus and Frenchay Campus students and situated opposite Glenside Campus, The Hollies is a welcoming complex of student flats in the Fishponds area of the city.
With flats available for three to eight students, you'll have your own bedroom and sociable shared living space.
The shops, bars and cafes of Fishponds high street are minutes away, and Glenside's on your doorstep. Frenchay is a short bus ride or a 30 minute walk – handy for both lectures and facilities like the Students’ Union and Centre for Sport. You'll also be on an easy bus route into the city centre.
Why choose The Hollies?
- Perfect if you're looking for a smaller, more relaxed living environment.
- You're walking distance of Glenside Campus and easy reach of Frenchay Campus.
In your room
- Single bed, bedside cabinet
- Desk, chair, bookshelves, desk lamp
In the communal areas
- Fully equipped kitchens – with cookers, microwave, kettle, fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and an ironing board.
- Relaxed social space - with a table and stools, plus easy chairs or a sofa.
- In flats for three to five students – shared shower room, plus separate toilet.
- In flats of six or more - shared shower room, plus separate shower room and separate toilet.
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV point in the bedroom – but don't forget your TV licence
- Bike storage
- Resident assistant
- Upper floors accessed using stairs
- Parking - yes -There is limited permit parking – read our policy and see charges
- Gym membership - optional, see Centre for Sport
- Customer service desk on Frenchay Campus, with friendly staff to help with issues during office hours
Good to know: our accommodation is all non-smoking throughout.
The Hollies accommodation gallery
The Hollies, Quarry Way, Bristol, BS16 1FU.
There are regular buses to the city centre, Frenchay Campus (3 miles away) and Fishponds Road. There are also plenty of cycle paths for fresh air and exercise.
2. Outdoor space
There's plenty of green, open space on Glenside Campus itself. Pick your own fruit in the summer months and find herbs for your cooking. Ready for a break? Explore Snuff Mills and the Oldbury Court Estate – perfect for walks, bikes, even yoga.
3. Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
Fishponds Road is a bustling hub of shops, restaurants and cafes. Supermarkets sit alongside independent shops, and there’s a GP and dentist within a short walk.
4. Campus community
Glenside has it's own Students' Union on campus, specialist health and social care library and a range of cafes and restaurants.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|116 x Standard||£4,540.20||£108.10|
|33 x Medium refurbished||£4,662.42||£111.01|
|22 x Large refurbished||£4,753.56||£113.18|
|6 x En-suite||£5,140.38||£122.39|
|2 x studio||£6,937.14||£165.17|
Insurance, provided by Cover4Students, is included in Glenside accommodation costs.