Frenchay Campus accommodation.
Make a home for yourself on Frenchay Campus in our friendly, welcoming Student Village. You'll join a vibrant community of nearly 2,000 students.
You’ll be a short walk from lectures, the library, Students’ Union and all the other campus facilities. Bristol city centre's just a short bus ride away.
The Village is made up of four courtyards – Brecon, Cotswold, Mendip and Quantock. Within each are flats for six students to share.
All single rooms are en-suite, though there are also some five bedroom flats with larger 'superior en-suite' rooms.
In your room
- Standard en-suite – single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet, mirror, en-suite wet room
- Superior en-suite – all the above, plus a larger desk space and bigger en-suite
In the communal areas
- Well-equipped kitchen - with two cookers, microwave, kettle, two fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and an ironing board
- Living area with breakfast bar, stools, sofa and easy chairs
- Internet access – ASK4
- TV point in your room and lounge – but don't forget your TV Licence
- Bike storage
- Resident assistant team
- Parking – no
- Gym membership – optional, see Centre for Sport
- Accommodation Customer Services are open every day from 08:00 to 19:00 are happy to help with any enquires.
Good to know: smoking and vaping aren't allowed in this accommodation.
Student Village accommodation
Make a home for yourself on Frenchay Campus in our friendly, welcoming Student Village. You'll join a vibrant community of nearly 2,000 students. You’ll be a short walk from lectures, the library, Students’ Union and all the other campus facilities. The Village is made up of four courtyards – Brecon, Cotswold, Mendip and Quantock. Around each are flats for six students to share.
Student Village, UWE Bristol, Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol. Your postcode differs depending on which court you’re in (see the Student Village guide).
1. Transport links
Bristol Parkway train station connects UK-wide, while the handy Filton Abbey Wood gets you to destinations across the city and beyond. There are bus stops on campus to hop on the speedy Metrobus into town – and even a dedicated Megabus stop for longer journeys. Get directions
2. Outdoor space
Now breathe. There’s plenty of open space on campus: trails where bees thrive, community gardens, even spots to pick some fresh herbs to throw in your pasta. Just a short walk from campus is Stoke Park Estate, a sprawling historic park that is popular and free to access. Get directions
3. Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
Abbeywood Retail Park is a five minute walk away – find shops, cafes and restaurants. A large Sainsbury’s store is also a short walk away. Get directions
4. Campus community
There’s plenty right on the doorstep on Frenchay Campus: The Students' Union at UWE, 24/7 Library, Centre for Music, sports facilities, shops and numerous cafes, bars and restaurants. Get directions
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|1,697 x standard en-suite||£7,423.08||£176.74|
|67 x superior en-suite||£7,612.08||£181.24|
Insurance, provided by Cover4Students, is included in Student Village accommodation costs.