Frenchay Campus accommodation.
Make a home for yourself on Frenchay Campus in our friendly, welcoming Student Village. You'll join a vibrant community of nearly 2,000 students.
You’ll be a short walk from lectures, the library, Students’ Union and all the other campus facilities. Bristol city centre's just a short bus ride away.
The Village is made up of four courtyards – Brecon, Cotswold, Mendip and Quantock. Within each are flats for six students to share.
All single rooms are en-suite, though there are also some five bedroom flats with larger 'superior en-suite' rooms.
In your room
- Standard en-suite – single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelves, bedside cabinet, mirror, en-suite wet room
- Superior en-suite – all the above, plus a larger desk space and bigger en-suite
In the communal areas
- Well-equipped kitchen - with two cookers, microwave, kettle, two fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and an ironing board
- Living area with breakfast bar, stools, sofa and easy chairs
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV point in your room and lounge – but don't forget your TV Licence
- Bike storage
- Resident assistant team
- Parking – no
- Gym membership – optional, see Centre for Sport
- Cotswold Court Customer Services are open every day from 07:00 to 19:00 and are happy to help with any enquiries.
Good to know: smoking and vaping aren't allowed in this accommodation.
Student Village accommodation
Make a home for yourself on Frenchay Campus in our friendly, welcoming Student Village. You'll join a vibrant community of nearly 2,000 students. You’ll be a short walk from lectures, the library, Students’ Union and all the other campus facilities. The Village is made up of four courtyards – Brecon, Cotswold, Mendip and Quantock. Around each are flats for six students to share.
Student Village, UWE Bristol, Coldharbour Lane, Frenchay, Bristol. Your postcode differs depending on which court you’re in - see the Student Village guide.
1. Transport links
Bristol Parkway train station connects UK-wide, while the handy Filton Abbey Wood gets you to destinations across the city and beyond. There are bus stops on campus to hop on the speedy Metrobus into town – and even a dedicated Megabus stop for longer journeys.
2. Outdoor space
Now breathe. There’s plenty of open space on campus: trails where bees thrive, community gardens, even spots to pick some fresh herbs to throw in your pasta. Just a short walk from campus is Stoke Park Estate, a sprawling historic park that is popular and free to access.
3. Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
Abbeywood Retail Park is a five minute walk away – find shops, cafes and restaurants. A large Sainsbury’s store is also a short walk away.
4. Campus community
There’s plenty right on the doorstep on Frenchay Campus: The Students' Union, 24/7 Library, Centre for Music, sports facilities, shops and numerous cafes, bars and restaurants.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|1,697 x standard en-suite||£6,212.47||£155.31|
|67 x superior en-suite||£6,362.53||£159.06|
Insurance, provided by Cover4Students, is included in Student Village accommodation costs.