Glenside Campus accommodation.
Did you know you can call Glenside Campus home? This complex of handy shared flats is the perfect choice if you want to be close to where you’re studying Health or Applied Science.
The Healthcare Library, campus café/bar, shop and launderette are on your doorstep, while lively Fishponds high street with its independent shops, cafes and bars is a short stroll.
Why choose Glenside?
- Live where you study, minutes from lectures, the library and all the Glenside facilities
- Get the independence of a flat with the benefits of university accommodation – like fully furnished, well-equipped rooms and on site staff to help out if you need us.
In your room
- Single bed, bedside cabinet
- Desk, chair, bookshelves, desk lamp
- Vanity sink and mirror - in all rooms apart from extra small
In the communal areas
- Flats of three to four students - shared bathroom with a bath with an overhead shower attachment
- Flats of five or more - as above, plus separate shower room and separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen - with cookers, microwave, kettle, fridge/freezers, bins, storage cupboards and an ironing board
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Internet access - ASK4
- TV point in the communal area - but don't forget your TV licence
- Bike storage
- Resident assistant
- Lift - no
- Parking - yes - limited (permit purchase required)
- Gym membership - optional, see Centre for Sport
- Customer service desk at Frenchay Campus, on site staff to help with any issues
Smoking is prohibited in all of our accommodation.
This complex of handy shared flats is the perfect choice if you want to be close to where you’re studying Health or Applied Science. The Healthcare Library, campus café/bar, shop and launderette are on your doorstep, while lively Fishponds high street with its independent shops, cafes and bars is a short stroll.
Glenside accommodation, UWE Bristol, Blackberry Hill, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 1DD.
There are regular buses to the city centre, Frenchay Campus (3 miles away) and Fishponds Road. There are also plenty of cycle paths for fresh air and exercise.
2. Outdoor space
There's plenty of green, open space on Glenside Campus itself. Pick your own fruit in the summer months and find herbs for your cooking. Ready for a break? Explore Snuff Mills and the Oldbury Court Estate – perfect for walks, bikes, even yoga.
3. Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants
Fishponds Road is a bustling hub of shops, restaurants and cafes. Supermarkets sit alongside independent shops, and there’s a GP and dentist within a short walk.
4. Campus community
Glenside has its own Students' Union on campus, specialist health and social care library and a range of cafes and restaurants.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|1 x super small||£4,630.69||£102.90|
|68 x small||£4,729.86||£105.11|
|156 x medium||£4,919.89||£109.33|
|46 x large||
|17 x super large||£5,151.90||£114.49|
Insurance, provided by Cover4Students, is included in Glenside accommodation costs.