Auston Institute of Management
Auston Institute of Management in Singapore delivers courses in Electronics, Mechanical and Construction Project Management, which are awarded by UWE Bristol.
Auston is a private higher education institute founded in 1996 that specialises in engineering and technology education.
Our partnership with Auston began in 2018 with just two collaborative titles. It has expanded to cover multiple campuses and four titles in total. Auston looks to expand the collaboration to deepen the relationship and number of collaborative courses.
Auston is based in Singapore.
It offers a wide variety of opportunities in the high-tech manufacturing sector as well as financial services.
The college receives students who are both self-sponsored as well as company-sponsored with the major electronics and manufacturing companies in the region who are looking to upgrade their skills and abilities for careers and their future.
- BEng(Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng(Hons) Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- BEng(Hons) Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing)
- BSc(Hons) Construction Project Management
- BSc(Hons) Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
- MSc Construction Project Management
If you are interested in taking one of our courses, please visit the Auston Institute of Management website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +65 6334 5900