Social Work, Environmental and Public Health
Study with us and explore the intrinsic links between social work, environmental health and public health. As part of the School of Health and Social Wellbeing, you’ll learn from passionate and inclusive practitioners with real world experience. Gain in-depth knowledge of the latest practices and policies, and discover how these overlap within an integrated care system. Become confident in your specialist area and deliver results that make a difference to people and society.
student satisfaction MSc Environmental Health (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey).
out of 74 universities in the UK for our Social Work courses (Guardian University Guide 2021).
Courses accredited by Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, Health and Care Professions Council, Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation.
"The challenging course supports you effectively towards your first year of practice. It provides strong theoretical and practical foundations with an unrelenting focus on the lived experiences of those we work for."
Gavin Social worker, BSc(Hons) Social Work
Postgraduate Social Work, Environmental and Public Health courses (2021/22 entry)
Professional development Social Work, Environmental and Public Health courses
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Promoting Sexual Health in Practice - Professional course
- Promoting the Health of School-Aged Children in the Community - Professional course
- Public Health (Improvement and Protection) - Professional course
- Public Health and Health Promotion - Professional course
- Public Health Economics - Professional course
- Public Health Policy and Politics - Professional course
- Qualitative Health Research - Professional course
- Quantitative Health Research - Professional course
- Quantitative Health Research (Distance Learning) - Professional course
- Researching Beneath the Surface - Professional course
- Researching Education - Professional course
- Stroke Care - Professional course
- Supervision Training for Music Therapists - Professional course
- Supporting and Managing Those at Risk of Suicide - Professional course
- Supporting Students in Practice - Online learning package
- Synoptic Module (without V100) - Professional course
- Therapeutic Songwriting - Professional course
- Understanding and Preventing Childhood Obesity - Study day
- V100 Prescribing Practice - Professional course
- Working with a Person Experiencing Mental Health Crisis - Professional course
- Workplace Health and Well-being - Professional course