Marketing is more than just advertising. It’s about understanding human behaviour and using effective communication to influence action. Our marketing courses will give you the practical experience and relevant knowledge you’ll need to to stand out in this fast-paced, dynamic industry.
of BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing students satisfied with the quality of their course overall (The National Student Survey, 2022).
of BA(Hons) Marketing students satisfied with the learning resources provided on their course (The National Student Survey, 2022).
student satisfaction for our Marketing courses (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey, 2022).
MSc Digital Marketing at UWE Bristol
Hear from industry experts on the benefits of studying the MSC Digital Marketing at UWE Bristol.
Foundation Marketing courses (2023/24 entry)
"My marketing placement really made me stand out when I was applying for a graduate role, and I know for a fact that if I hadn’t done that I wouldn’t be working for Bosch now."
Amy-Mae BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing
Undergraduate Marketing courses (2023/24 entry)
- Business and Events Management - BA(Hons)
- Business and Events Management (Top Up) - BA(Hons)
- Business Management and Marketing - BA(Hons)
- Business Management with Marketing (Top Up) - BA(Hons)
- Marketing - BA(Hons)
- Marketing (Top Up) - BA(Hons)
"The course was a hugely insightful conversion into marketing – fast-paced, covering a plethora of subject areas: strategy, analysis of consumers and industry, communications and marketing research."
Ele MSc Marketing
Postgraduate Marketing courses (2023/24 entry)
- Digital Marketing - MSc
- Events Management - MSc/Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Certificate
- Marketing - MSc/Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Certificate
- Marketing Communications - MSc/Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Certificate
Professional development Marketing courses
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
You may also be interested in
Find out about our UWE Bristol student accommodation options, how to apply, accommodation prices, moving in and advice for our current residents.
Campus and facilities
Over the last five years, we've invested £300 million into our state-of-the-art facilities. Creating the most effective and empowering setting for our students and people to discover their potential.