At UWE Bristol we provide law students with an opportunity for traditional learning, along with practical application in our mock courtrooms, applying theory to practice. Our Bristol Law School is an established provider of legal education offering undergraduate, postgraduate, foundation and professional development courses in a range of disciplines, so you’ll be in safe hands.
of BA(Hons) Criminology and Law students satisfied with the quality of their course overall (The National Student Survey, 2022).
of Criminology students satisfied with the quality of their course overall (Guardian League Table, 2023).
Business and Law building with mock law courtrooms.
Law at UWE Bristol
Senior lecturer in Law, Emma Whewell, and students, Kate and Aakarshi, talk about the benefits of studying Law at UWE Bristol.
Foundation Law courses (2023/24 entry)
"The training I received was fantastic. From the staff, course materials and extra-curricular activities, I couldn't fault any of it. I definitely would not be where I am today without all the help that UWE Bristol provided me with. "
Rachel Chapman Barrister, Bar Professional Training Course alum
Undergraduate Law courses (2023/24 entry)
Postgraduate Law courses (2023/24 entry)
- Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM) - LLM
- Bar Training Course - LLM/PGDip
- Bar Training Course (Two-Part) - PGDip
- Commercial Law - LLM
- Graduate Diploma in Law (Distance Learning) - Graduate Diploma
- International Banking and Finance Law - LLM
- International Law - LLM
- International Trade and Economic Law - LLM
- Risk Management and Insurance - MSc
- Solicitors Training Course (SQE Prep) - PGDip/PGCert
- Solicitors Training Course (SQE Prep) - LLM/PGDip