Our law courses include: Law LLB(Hons), Business and Law, Commercial Law, Criminology and Law, European and International Law, Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM), Bar Professional Training Studies, Law (GDL) and more.
in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
Business and Law building with mock law courtrooms.
Winner of the Pro Bono Initiative of the Year (The Lawyer Awards 2016).
BTC Law at UWE Bristol
Hear from Associate Head of Department – Law and Postgraduate programmes and strategic partnerships Andy Kok about the benefits of studying the BTC at UWE Bristol.
"The training I received was fantastic. From the staff, course materials and extra-curricular activities, I couldn't fault any of it. I definitely would not be where I am today without all the help that UWE Bristol provided me with. "
Rachel Chapman Barrister, Bar Professional Training Course alum
Postgraduate Law courses (2021/22 entry)
- Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM) - LLM
- Bar Training Course - LLM/PGDip
- Bar Training Course (Two-Part) - PGDip
- Commercial Law - LLM/PGDip/PGCert
- Environmental Law and Sustainable Development - LLM/PGDip/PGCert
- International Banking and Finance Law - LLM/PGDip/PGCert
- International Law - LLM/PGDip/PGCert
- International Trade and Economic Law - LLM/PGDip/PGCert
- Law (full-time) - GDL
- Law (part-time) - GDL
- Risk Management and Insurance - MSc
- Solicitors Training Course (SQE Prep)