Accounting and Finance
Choose one of our accounting or finance courses and you'll study in our world-class Business School, gain a qualification that responds to the latest industry developments and learn from real world experience in the workplace and our Business and Law Clinic.
of Accounting students in employment or further study 15 months after graduation (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2018/19).
of Accounting and Finance students satisfied with the quality of their course overall (Guardian University Guide 2022).
of Finance students in employment or further study 15 months after graduation (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2018/19).
"I’m really impressed with my course. The academic staff bring extensive industry experience and knowledge. And it’s professionally accredited too, so you get a head-start on your professional qualifications."
Will BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance
Foundation Accounting and Finance courses (2022/23 entry)
- Accounting (with Foundation Year) - BSc(Hons)
- Accounting and Business Management (with Foundation year) - BA(Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (with Foundation Year) - BA(Hons)
- Banking and Finance (with Foundation Year) - BSc(Hons)
Undergraduate Accounting and Finance courses (2022/23 entry)
"I love the Bloomberg trading room for financial and economic analyses as well as stock trading, it's really hands-on. The learning facilities are extremely modern – technology at its best. I'll leave equipped to deal with real-world challenges."
Bobby MSc Finance
Postgraduate Accounting and Finance courses (2022/23 entry)
Professional development Accounting and Finance courses
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers - online delivery - Continuing Professional Development
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert