Partnerships in Bristol Law School
For today's graduates it is essential to possess inter-cultural competencies and the ability to work across cultures and societies. Bristol Law School provides a diverse and inclusive learning environment that enables all of our students to learn with, and from, those from different backgrounds and cultures.
We work with a range of international partners to provide opportunities for their students to study with us in Bristol and/or for UK-based students to study abroad. We are also proud of the work that we do with strategic international partners to promote high quality education in a range of countries.
Key strategic international partners with whom we work include:
- Bristol Institute of Business Management, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Foreign Trade University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Min City University of Law, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- INTI International University, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- University of Alabama, USA
- University of Freiburg, Germany
- University of Münster, Germany
- University of Padua, Italy
- Vesalius College, Brussels, Belgium
- Villa College, The Maldives
The Law profession's education and training is regulated by a number of bodies and as a result we have close working relationships with the following:
We have strong links with a wide range of organisations including:
- Bristol Law Society – work together on a student placement scheme for trainee solicitors at local law firms.
- ADR Group – we work in collaboration with the ADR Group through the pro bono unit to provide opportunity for resolution of problems by mediation.
- Chambers, who sponsor our mooting/advocacy competitions.