College of Arts, Technology and Environment
With over 6,000 students and 450 staff, our interdisciplinary approach to teaching, research and partnerships creates new opportunities for our students, our staff and the communities we serve.
Schools and departments
Our portfolio of research and education lies within the following six academic Schools.
Our staff deliver programmes of research and study that aim to challenge, enthuse and stimulate, providing you with the best possible positioning for your future career.
The Department of Geography and Environmental Management is regularly commended for its teaching expertise and research success; you will be immersed in a learning experience that is supportive and inspiring.
Find staff members
- Staff profiles - Department of Architecture and the Built Environment
- Staff profiles - Department of Computer Science and Creative Technologies
- Staff profiles - Department of Engineering, Design and Mathematics
- Staff profiles - Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- Staff profiles - School of Art and Design
- Staff profiles - School of Creative and Cultural Industries