The library offers a wide range of help and support including:
- help with free and loanable assistive technology
- library resources in alternative formats
- assistance using library spaces and resources.
Using the Library
Assistance using library spaces and resources can include:
- Library tours and help finding suitable study spaces
- help with searching, accessing, and borrowing physical and online resources
- help with printing and photocopying
- one-to-one sessions with library staff
- arrangements for support workers to borrow books or collect holds on your behalf.
Assistive technology and alternative formats
Contact usPlease contact us if you think we might be able to help you.
You can also book a one-to-one appointment to discuss library accessibility and disability support via InfoHub Appointments. Appointments are available during term-time and can take place via telephone or video call and usually last around 35-40 minutes.
In these appointments we can talk to you about:
- specialist library accessibility support
- help with free or loanable assistive technology
- library resources in alternative formats.