Using the library
The library offers a wide range of help and support including:
- Library tours.
- Help with printing and photocopying.
- Finding areas of the library that suit your study needs.
- Locating and borrowing items.
- Accessing e-resources.
- Searching for and identifying useful materials.
- One-to-one sessions with library staff.
- Help locating resources.
- Arrangements for support workers to borrow books or collect holds on behalf of a student. Please contact us about third-party consent.
Assistive technology and alternative formats
Contact usPlease contact us if you think we might be able to help you.
You can also book a one-to-one appointment to discuss library accessibility and disability support via InfoHub Appointments. Appointments can be take place via telephone or video call and usually last around 35-40 minutes.
In these appointments we can talk to you about:
- specialist library accessibility support
- help with free or loanable assistive technology
- library resources in alternative formats.