Library services for disabled users
Services to support disabled students are available at all UWE Bristol campus libraries.
The library offers a wide range of help and support including:
- help with free and loanable assistive technology
- library resources in alternative formats
- assistance using library spaces and resources, including library tours.
Register for specialist library support
Please complete this form to register your interest in specialist library disability support.
Library accessibility guide
View our guide to accessibility at each of our campus libraries.
Assistive technology and alternative formats
Alternative formats service
We can arrange for your core/essential reading materials to be produced in a more accessible format.
Create your own alternative formats online
File conversion tool to create alternative formats, including: Accessible PDF, MP3 audio, DAISY, and e-books.
- Access and Productivity Toolkit - lists many great apps and programs that can help with your studies.
- How to use e-books - includes advice on how to make e-books more accessible.
- Study skills webpages - provides online advice and tutorials, and helps you access face-to-face support.
Please contact us if you think we might be able to help you. Appointments for one-to-one help can be arranged.
You may also be interested in
Get help if you are disabled
We have a range of specialist disability support services to help you make the most of your academic potential.