Politics and International Relations databases
British Labour Party Papers, 1906-1969
- Records compiled by the Parliamentary Labour Party 1906-1969.
- Covers the early years of the party, the Ramsay MacDonald government, the wartime coalition, the Clement Atlee administration and the first premiership of Harold Wilson.
- NOT included in the main library search.
SAGE Research Methods
- A web-based research methods tool created to help researchers, staff and students with their research projects.
- SRM focuses on methodology rather than disciplines, so can be used by researchers from the social sciences, health sciences and more.
- Included in the main library search.
World Wide Political Science Abstracts
- Provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.
- This indexing database provides article citations and abstracts, not full text.