City centre accommodation
Phoenix Court is a modern block in brilliant location, with fresh, bright, en-suite rooms.
You'll be living opposite Cabot Circus with over 120 shops and restaurants and a cinema right on your doorstep. Lively Stokes Croft and Old Market are a short walk for clubs, music, and great food, while Frenchay Campus is easy to get to by bus.
Why choose Phoenix Court?
- Great for work - close to lots of shops, restaurants and bars for part-time shifts.
- You're in easy reach of culture, nightlife and green spaces, and there's a bus stop to Frenchay Campus right outside.
In your room
- Three-quarter beds with en-suite shower room
- Under bed storage and bedside cabinet
- Desk and desk chair
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV point in the bedroom - bur don't forget your TV Licence
- Bike storage
- Parking - no
- On site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with table tennis, pool table, access to Marketgate common room, TV and sofa area, vending machines
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
Good to know: accommodation is all non-smoking throughout.
Phoenix Court accommodation gallery
Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH
1. Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH
Fresh, bright, en-suite rooms. 120 shops and restaurants and a cinema on your doorstep. Frenchay Campus is easy to get to by bus. Get directions
2. Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW
Super-convenient transport. Close to part-time work opportunities. All-ensuite rooms. Vibrant lively neighbourhood. Get directions
3. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ
Urban as it comes. Freshly refurbed. Hidden treasures, shopping and nightlife on your doorstep. Great transport links to all campuses. Get directions
4. Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
Ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nicks Market are minutes away for amazing streetfood and lively nightlife. Get directions
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|92 x classic en-suite||£8,053.92||£191.76|
|96 x premium en-suite||£8,268.12||£196.86|
Insurance provided by Endsleigh is included in Phoenix Court accommodation costs.
You apply to Phoenix Court through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.
You may require a guarantor to complete the booking of this property. A guarantor must be based in the UK, aged over 18, working and a homeowner. Find out more about Contracts and negotiations.