City centre accommodation.
Phoenix Court price range
£191.76 to £196.86 per week (see full cost options)
Price is dependent on room type
Phoenix Court is a modern block in brilliant location, with fresh, bright, en-suite rooms.
You'll be living opposite Cabot Circus with over 120 shops and restaurants and a cinema right on your doorstep. Lively Stokes Croft and Old Market are a short walk for clubs, music, and great food, while Frenchay Campus is easy to get to by bus.
Phoenix Court is managed by our partners Unite Students and open to both City Campus and Frenchay Campus students.
Why choose Phoenix Court?
- Great for work - close to lots of shops, restaurants and bars for part-time shifts.
- You're in easy reach of culture, nightlife and green spaces, and there's a bus stop to Frenchay Campus right outside.
In your room
- Three-quarter beds with en-suite shower room
- Under bed storage and bedside cabinet
- Desk and desk chair
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV point in the bedroom - bur don't forget your TV Licence
- Bike storage
- Parking - no
- On site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with table tennis, pool table, access to Marketgate common room, TV and sofa area, vending machines
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
Good to know: accommodation is all non-smoking throughout.
Phoenix Court accommodation gallery
Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH.
1. Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG
If you are after city centre living, Marketgate is a great place to live if you’d prefer to be in the centre of a buzzing city.
2. Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW
Super-convenient transport. Close to part-time work opportunities. All-ensuite rooms. Vibrant lively neighbourhood.
3. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ
Urban as it comes. Freshly refurbed. Hidden treasures, shopping and nightlife on your doorstep. Great transport links to all campuses.
4. Host Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
Ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nicks Market are minutes away for amazing streetfood and lively nightlife. Great transport links, modern, airy rooms.
Accommodation costs are for 42 weeks.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|92 x classic en-suite||£8,053.92||£191.76|
|96 x premium en-suite||£8,268.12||£196.86|
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Phoenix Court accommodation costs.
You apply to Phoenix Court through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.
How to apply for accommodation
When and how to apply for our UWE Bristol accommodation including information about our accommodation guarantee, how to pay, contract information and what happens after you apply.
Budgeting for accommodation is easier when you know what to expect – here's our guide to getting your new home sorted.