City centre accommodation.
If you are after city centre living and studying at City Campus or Frenchay Campus, Marketgate is the place to be. It's right opposite Cabot Circus, and less than five minutes walk to the buzz of Old Market, the calm of Castle Park, or the charm of the Old City.
You'll have your own en-suite room or studio managed by our partners Unite Students.
Why choose Marketgate?
- Be in the heart of Bristol within easy reach of shopping, nightlife and transport links - there's a bus stop to Frenchay Campus right outside.
- Great if you need to work - close to lots of shops, restaurants and bars for part-time shifts.
In your room
- Three-quarter and single size bedrooms – all with all with ensuite bathrooms
- Three-quarter, single and double bed studios
- Desk and chair
- Under bed storage
- Bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – ASK4
- TV point in the bedroom - but don't forget your TV licence
- Bike storage
- Parking – no
- On-site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with pool table, table tennis, table football, two study rooms, TV and sofa area, projector with HDMI, vending machines
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
Good to know: Marketgate is non-smoking throughout.
Marketgate accommodation gallery
Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG.
1. Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW.
Super-convenient transport. Close to part-time work opportunities. All-ensuite rooms. Vibrant lively neighbourhood.
2. Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH.
Fresh, bright, en-suite rooms. 120 shops and restaurants and a cinema on your doorstep. Frenchay Campus is easy to get to by bus.
3. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ.
Urban as it comes. Freshly refurbed. Hidden treasures, shopping and nightlife on your doorstep. Great transport links to all campuses.
4. Host Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH.
Ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nicks Market are minutes away for amazing streetfood and lively nightlife. Great transport links, modern, airy rooms.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|49 x classic en-suite single||£7,127.88||£178.20|
|424 x premium en-suite small double||£7,457.20||£186.43|
|17 x studio||
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Marketgate accommodation costs.
You apply to Marketgate through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.