City centre accommodation.
If you are after city centre living and studying at City Campus or Frenchay Campus, Marketgate is the place to be. It's right opposite Cabot Circus, and less than five minutes walk to the buzz of Old Market, the calm of Castle Park, or the charm of the Old City.
You'll have your own en-suite room or studio managed by our partners Unite Students.
Why choose Marketgate?
- Be in the heart of Bristol within easy reach of shopping, nightlife and transport links – there's a bus stop to Frenchay Campus right outside.
- Great if you need to work – close to lots of shops, restaurants and bars for part-time shifts.
In your room
- Three-quarter and single size bedrooms – all with all with ensuite bathrooms
- Three-quarter, single and double bed studios
- Desk and chair
- Under bed storage
- Bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – ASK4
- TV point in the bedroom – but don't forget your TV licence
- All utility bills and included in the rent
- Bike storage
- On-site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with pool table, table tennis, table football, two study rooms, TV and sofa area, projector with HDMI, vending machines
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
Good to know: Parking in not available at Marketgate accommodation.
Marketgate accommodation gallery
Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG
1. Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG
Marketgate is near to everything you could need as a student. Transport links are a five minute walk away, Cabot Circus with over 120 shops and restaurants is just over the road, and Bristol’s nightlife venues are close by. Get directions
2. Transport links
You can catch a bus from the city centre to all our campuses. The Metro Bus will get you up to Frenchay campus is less than 20 minutes. Get directions
3. Supermarkets and shopping
Being so close to the city centre means there are lots of shops around. You can find a Tesco and Lidl supermarket as well as lots of other places to grab food. Get directions
4. Green spaces
Bristol is a green place to live. There are parks of all sizes, even in the heart of the city centre. A great location for a picnic in the warmer months and a brisk walk when winter arrives. Get directions
City centre accommodation
Explore other nearby accommodation options in the city centre.
|Number of rooms
|Cost per week
Classic en-suite single
Premium en-suite small double
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Marketgate accommodation costs.
You apply to Marketgate through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.
You may require a guarantor to complete the booking of this property. A guarantor must be based in the UK, aged over 18, working and a homeowner. Find out more about contracts and negotiations.