City centre accommodation.
Get the full city centre experience at Blenheim Court, a welcoming home for 231 students. You'll be right in the heart of the city, with live music, restaurants and shopping right on your doorstep.
The block is managed by our partners Unite Students, and offers brightly-designed, well-equipped ensuite rooms open to you if you're studying at Frenchay Campus or City Campus. It's also opposite to Bristol Bus Station, so getting round the city is easy.Why choose Blenheim Court?
- Feel part of the buzz of the city – vibrant Stokes Croft is minutes away, where indie shops, eateries, galleries and clubs thrive.
- You're right by the mainstream shopping and leisure districts too – great for part-time work opportunities.
In your room
- Single-size bed (classic rooms)
- 3/4 sized bed (premium rooms)
- Double bed (premium studios)
- Your own private en-suite shower room
- Desk and desk chair
- Under bed storage and bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – Glide Student
- TV point in the bedroom - but don't forget your TV licence
- Bike storage
- On site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with pool table
- TV and sofa
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
- No parking available at Blenheim Court
Good to know: Blenheim Court is non-smoking throughout.
Blenheim Court accommodation gallery
Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW.
1. Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG
If you are after city centre living, Marketgate is a great place to live if you’d prefer to be in the centre of a buzzing city.
2. Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH
Next door to our Marketgate accommodation you’ll find Phoenix Court – a brilliant option for students who prefer to live in the centre of the city.
3. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ
If you’re studying at our City, Frenchay, or Glenside campuses, Nelson and Drake House offers a top-quality accommodation option right in the centre of the city.
4. Host Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
Studying at Spike Island or the Arnolfini? If you want to live close by, Host Transom House on Victoria Street is a good choice.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|198 x classic en-suite||£6,850.00||£137.00|
|1 x classic studio||£7,700.00||£154.00|
|27 x premium en-suite||£7,200.00||£144.00|
|5 x premium studio||£7,950.00||£159.00|
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Blenheim Court costs.
You apply to Blenheim Court through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.