City centre accommodation.
Get the full city centre experience at Blenheim Court, a welcoming home for 231 students. You'll be right in the heart of the city, with live music, restaurants and shopping right on your doorstep.
The block is managed by our partners Unite Students, and offers brightly-designed, well-equipped en-suite rooms open to you if you're studying at Frenchay Campus or City Campus. It's also opposite to Bristol Bus Station, so getting round the city is easy.
Why choose Blenheim Court?
- Feel part of the buzz of the city – vibrant Stokes Croft is minutes away, where indie shops, eateries, galleries and clubs thrive.
- You're right by the mainstream shopping and leisure districts too – great for part-time work opportunities.
In your room
- Single-size bed (classic rooms)
- 3/4 sized bed (premium rooms)
- Double bed (premium studios)
- Your own private en-suite shower room
- Desk and desk chair
- Under bed storage and bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access – ASK4
- TV point in the bedroom – but don't forget your TV licence
- All utility bills are included in the rent
- Bike storage
- On site support
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- Common room with pool table
- TV and sofa
- Handy MyUnite app to log maintenance requests
Good to know: Parking in not available at Blenheim Court accommodation.
Blenheim Court accommodation gallery
Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW
1. Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW
Blenheim Court is right in the heart of the action. A stone’s throw away from Bristol city centre and close to Stokes Croft’s cafes, bars and restaurants. Transport links to all campuses are a short walk from your accommodation. Get directions
2. Transport links
You can catch a bus from the city centre to all our campuses. The Metro Bus will get you up to Frenchay campus is less than 20 minutes. Get directions
3. Supermarkets and shopping
Being so close to the city centre means there are lots of shops around. You can find a Tesco and Lidl supermarket as well as lots of other places to grab food. Get directions
4. Green spaces
Bristol is a green place to live. There are parks of all sizes, even in the heart of the city centre. A great location for a picnic in the warmer months and a brisk walk when winter arrives. Get directions
City centre accommodation
Explore other nearby accommodation options in the city centre.
|Number of rooms
|Cost per week
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Blenheim Court costs.
You apply to Blenheim Court through the University and we allocate the rooms. Unite Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.
You may require a guarantor to complete the booking of this property. A guarantor must be based in the UK, aged over 18, working and a homeowner. Find out more about Contracts and negotiations.