Commitments by The Students' Union at UWE
We have committed to:
- facilitate a strong student representative system, ensuring your voice is heard within UWE Bristol
- provide independent information, advice and guidance about issues that may affect you through The Students’ Union Advice Centre
- support you to ensure that you are treated equally and fairly and are aware of your rights and responsibilities
- give you a voice on local and national issues provide part-time employment opportunities through the JobShop
- provide a wide range of opportunities to participate in sporting, political, social and cultural activities and events to enhance your personal and professional development
- actively promote good relations within our University community and the city more broadly.
You may also be interested in
Advice on academic-related issues and what to do if something happens which affects your studies.
The Students' Union at UWE
From clubs and societies to advice and jobs, there is something for everyone.