Commitments by The Students' Union at UWE
We have committed to:
- facilitate a strong student representative system, ensuring your voice is heard within UWE Bristol
- provide independent information, advice and guidance about issues that may affect you through The Students’ Union Advice Centre
- support you to ensure that you are treated equally and fairly and are aware of your rights and responsibilities
- give you a voice on local and national issues provide part-time employment opportunities through the JobShop
- provide a wide range of opportunities to participate in sporting, political, social and cultural activities and events to enhance your personal and professional development
- actively promote good relations within our University community and the city more broadly.