Sports Science databases
SAGE Research Methods
- A web-based research methods tool created to help researchers, staff and students with their research projects.
- SRM focuses on methodology rather than disciplines, so can be used by researchers from the social sciences, health sciences and more.
- Included in the main library search.
- A suite of online programs that cover anatomy, physiology, muscles, the skeleton, and the circulatory system through interactive 3D models, animations, quizzes and more.
- Peel away structures and layers from head to toe, rotate anatomical models, and dive deep into both systemic and regional anatomy.
- NOT included in the main library search.