Tes (Times Educational Supplement)
Tes, formerly known as the Times Educational Supplement, is a weekly UK publication aimed at education professionals.
Tes supports the world’s teachers by helping educators find the tools and technology they need, supporting them throughout their career and professional development.
You can access Tes to read breaking news, in-depth analysis, world-leading teaching, learning guides, research reviews and investigations. You will also be able to watch videos and listen to podcasts.
Access the database
- Database is not included in the main library search
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes or by unlicensed users
To register for a Tes account:
- Go to Tes and enter your UWE email address. Please note, you will not be able to access the UWE subscription unless you register with a UWE email address
- Enter a username and a password. Select ‘Register’
- You will receive a 'Thanks for joining' email. Click on the 'verify your email' link to complete registration
- If you have any issues with this process, please contact email@example.com