Helpful resources for researchers producing public engagement.
The Science Communication Unit (SCU) produces helpful resources for researchers producing public engagement.
The resources draw on the expertise of Dr Laura Fogg Rogers, Dr Corra Boushel, Dr Laura Hobbs and Sophie Laggan who work with researchers in the Faculty of Environment and Technology, and their experience of doing events for projects.
Resources for researchers
- Moving the conversation online (PDF)
- Engaging younger children with STEM practitioner guide (PDF)
- Making STEM for everyone practitioner guide (PDF)
- Public Engagement at Events lecture - recorded at a training session for engineers, sponsored by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
- Event Public Engagement guide (PDF)
- Event Activity guide (PDF)