Postgraduate taught courses
We are internationally recognised for the standard of our postgraduate courses.
Masters in Science Communication
Our world-class Masters in Science Communication programme offers unrivalled professional development opportunities for current science communicators and those new to the field. We teach in intensive teaching blocks, typically three Thursday to Saturday blocks for each module. This means the Masters can fit around your work and other commitments.
- Teaching staff include both practitioners and academic researchers
- Guest seminars from leaders in the science communication field
- Intensive internship option with local and national science communication organisations
- Visits and workshops, for example, behind the scenes at Bristol Museum, BBC Bristol radio studios, We The Curious Science Centre
- Combined focus on theoretical approaches and practical skills
- Opportunity to carry out your final project with an employer in the sector
For more information, see the full Masters course description.
One year after graduation 88% of our students are in a professional/managerial post. 100% of our students said their experience on the programme prepared them well or very well for employment. 83% of former students felt that the Masters in Science Communication was required for their job (DHLE 2013/14).