Self-guided campus tours
Can’t make one of our open days and fancy glimpsing university life on a business as usual day? Download your tour and come and see us at a time that suits you.
Download your tour
Take a walk around our campuses and get a feel for life at UWE Bristol.
Download your tour:
- Frenchay Campus self-guided tour (PDF)
- Glenside Campus self-guided tour (PDF)
- Bower Ashton self-guided tour (PDF)
Important information – please read this before travelling to campus
We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable during their visit with us. Your safety whilst visiting our campus is our priority and this information intends to give brief guidance on how to visit the University safely.
- We require you to take a rapid lateral flow test no more than 72 hours before visiting the campus. Spot checks are carried out on campus and visitors who cannot show evidence of a negative test result may be asked to leave the campus. Find out how to order and where to collect free coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests.
- There will be toilet facilities and catering facilities available on campus. We have set an expectation that people wear face coverings when inside our buildings. We have also retained QR codes at our catering outlets using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Fire safety: If you hear the fire alarm please leave the building and move well away. You should assemble at a Fire Evacuation Point which you will find located externally to our buildings. If you are unsure please ask a member of staff and they will help you. If you suspect or discover a fire you can raise the alarm by calling the University’s emergency phone number Tel: +44 (0)117 328 9999.
- First Aid/emergencies: If you require first aid or support with any emergency please call the University’s emergency phone number Tel: +44 (0)117 328 9999 and a member of our Security Team will help you.
Our current students will be busy studying and relaxing in our student accommodation so you won't be able to look inside. Our online accommodation information is a great alternative.
Getting to our campuses
If you’re coming to Frenchay or Glenside campus by car you need to inform us at least one day in advance of your visit and let us know your car registration number. You can do this by following the car parking instructions for self-guided campus tour visitors.
Unfortunately, there is no visitor car parking at Bower Ashton and you will need to park off campus - there is pay and display parking on Kennel Lodge Road or a council car park on Ashton Court Estate. Both of these are a short walk from the campus.
For directions or if you are travelling by train, bus or bike you can find all the travel information you need.