Self-guided campus tours
Can’t make one of our open days and fancy glimpsing university life on a business as usual day? Download your tour and come and see us at a time that suits you.
Please note: due to Coronavirus only our Frenchay Campus is currently open to visitors.
Download your tour
Take a walk around our Frenchay campus and get a feel for life at UWE Bristol. Due to social distancing measures, the only areas you can visit indoors are the library in D Block, the student refectory OneZone in E Block and the café in the atrium of the Bristol Business School.
Download your tour:
Important information – please read this before travelling to campus
We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable during their visit with us. Your safety whilst visiting our campus is our priority and this information intends to give brief guidance on how to visit the University safely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We continue to follow the latest Government guidance which may mean that self-guided campus tours are changed at relatively short notice. If anything changes we'll update this page.
- We strongly advise that you take a rapid lateral flow test no more than 72 hours before visiting the campus. Spot checks are carried out on campus and visitors who cannot show evidence of a negative test result may be asked to leave the campus. Find out how to order and where to collect free coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests.
- There will be toilet facilities and catering facilities available on campus, and so please bring a mask with you to use inside those buildings when necessary. You will also need to scan the QR code at the entrance to those areas, using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Fire safety: If you hear the fire alarm please leave the building and move well away. You should assemble at a Fire Evacuation Point which you will find located externally to our buildings. If you are unsure please ask a member of staff and they will help you. If you suspect or discover a fire you can raise the alarm by calling the University’s emergency phone number Tel: +44 (0)117 328 9999.
- First Aid/emergencies: If you require first aid or support with any emergency please call the University’s emergency phone number Tel: +44 (0)117 328 9999 and a member of our Security Team will help you.
Our Glenside Campus and City Campus at Bower Ashton are currently not open to visitors. Instead you can watch a short video tour by our Student Ambassadors to help you find your way around the campuses.
Our current students will be busy studying and relaxing in our student accommodation so you won't be able to look inside. Our online accommodation information is a great alternative.
Getting to Frenchay Campus
If you’re coming to campus by car you need to inform us at least one day in advance of your visit and let us know your car registration number. You can do this by following the car parking instructions for self-guided campus tour visitors.
For directions or if you are travelling by train, bus or bike you can find all the travel information you need.