Our Open Afternoons tend to take place in the months of December to April.
Upcoming Open Afternoons
Please check back here for details on upcoming Open Afternoons.
What happens at an Open Afternoon?
Want to see what's waiting at UWE Bristol, but can't make it to an Open Day? No problem. We also run a series of Open Afternoons.
Relax and get to know us - one of the nice things about Open Afternoons is that there isn't a formal programme.
- Informal chats - drop in and meet staff and Student Ambassadors.
- Explore campus - take a Student Ambassador-led campus tour, and get a real student's perspective as you check out the facilities.
- Take an accommodation tour - see where you might be living.
- Talk about money - we run helpful finance talks to answer any questions you may have about money and funding.
What's more, if you're visiting Frenchay Campus, you'll have the chance to get to meet friendly reps from Admissions, Accommodation, Money Advice and Funding, Disability Services and Wellbeing, Library, Students' Union and our Centre for Sport.
What is not included at an Open Afternoon?
Though Open Afternoons are a great way to see our campuses and talk to staff and students, there's even more on offer at full Open Days. These include:
- course talks and taster sessions
- city centre tours
- library tours
- specific facility tours and demos.
Unfortunately we don't run the above tours and talks at Open Afternoons, as they tend to be more informal.
Campus-specific travel information
Choose your campus below for travel and parking details.