We offer a series of inspiring workshops aimed at individuals, teams and organisations wanting to further their professional development. Delivered through a blend of peer-to-peer learning and interactive sessions, with hybrid teaching either on campus or online, participants will learn valuable practical skills and tools to enhance their professional and personal impact. Each workshop is interactive and reflective, with live practice sessions to explore and apply learning within a supportive community of practice.
Find out more or book onto one of our continuing professional development workshops.
Explore our courses
- Coaching Supervision - isn't that just coaching the coach? - Professional/ShortCourse
- Crisis Communication - Continuing Professional Development
- Cultural Intelligence: A Key Skill for the 21st Century - Professional / Short Course
- Realising Your Talent Potential: A Guide to Navigating the World of Talent Management - Professional/ShortCourse
- Reputation Management - Continuing Professional Development
- UWE Inspire Workshop Series: Effective Tools for Habits That Work for You - Professional/Short Course
- UWE Inspire Workshop Series: Planning and Delivering Virtual Events Successfully - Professional/Short Course
- UWE Inspire Workshop Series: Power of Good Meetings - Professional/Short Course
- UWE Inspire Workshop Series: The Practice of Attention in a World of Distraction - Professional/Short Course
- UWE Inspire Workshop Series: Trust and Collaboration - Professional/Short Course