At Bristol Business School and Bristol Law School, we know how to bring out the best in people and organisations. We work with you to co-create customised learning solutions that place your organisation firmly at the centre.
Why choose UWE Bristol
Some of the reasons clients choose us include:
- Partnership with you as the heart of the solution.
Over 80% of our clients return to us to help develop their leadership capacity and talent pipeline. We believe their long-term loyalty is the best testament to our proven success.
- Academic rigour coupled with real world application.
Home to several leading research Centres of Excellence, our academic credentials together with our industry networks and relationships with professional bodies, ensure that we combine the latest business thinking with current sector experience. This allows us to deliver transformative solutions with tangible results focused on impact and outcomes.
- A proven track record of successful partnerships.
We’ve worked in successful partnership with a wide range of private and public organisations. Clients include the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS), Cabot Communications, Cornwall County Council, EDF Energy, Great Western Ambulance Service, Hire Association Europe (HAE), Lidl, Newbury Building Society, NHS South West Leadership Academy (SWLA), NHS Trusts, Red Kite Law LLP, Swindon Borough Council and Wessex Water.
- Robust accreditation and certification options.
We are an approved centre and accrediting partner for a wide range of professional bodies including the ILM, CMI, CIPD and the Digital Marketing Institute. We’re one of only three UK universities to offer up to ILM Level 7 (postgraduate) management programmes. We can also offer university accreditation for your programmes whether we deliver it or you accredit your own.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
Our specialist continuing professional development suites and immersive facilities such as our Bloomberg Trading Room and Law Courts provide a professional environment at the new Bristol Business School, offering a superior learning experience.
We work closely with you to gain a deep understanding of your context, culture and critical priorities. This ensures that we develop impactful learning solutions that align with your corporate, learning and talent management strategies and that your custom programme is:
- flexible and tailored to your needs
- participative and inclusive
- focused on impact and outcomes
- sustainable and transformative.
Our approach to developing custom programmes is rooted in four phases:
- Discovery – our team of learning design and subject experts work with you to clarify your strategic aspirations and challenges, diagnose your needs and define your objectives
- Design – we work with you to co-create the architecture and details of your programme. Our learning solutions are carefully crafted, bringing together relevant content and a contemporary mix of learning methods
- Delivery – combining academic excellence with real-world rigour, our cutting edge, flexible delivery options ensure that our programmes are fit for purpose and tailored to your needs
- Debrief – we constantly evaluate what we do to aid customisation and ensure our programmes are delivered to the highest quality standards with an immediate return on your investment.