An international evaluation of the role of Chartered Surveyors in providing professional flood risk advice on commercial property
Delivering green infrastructure in cities through a new business model.
Funder: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Project Leader: Dr Jessica Lamond, UWE Bristol
Other UWE Bristol researchers:
Start Date: September 2015
End Date: Ongoing. For further information on the project, please contact Dr Jessica Lamond.
- Faith Chan, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China, China
- Heidi Kreibich, German Research Centre for Geosciences, Germany
- Burrell Montz, East Carolina University, US
- David Proverbs, Birmingham City University, UK
- Sara Wilkinson, University of Technology Sydney, Australia