Postgraduate opportunities in the Centre for Architecture and Built Environment Research (CABER)
The Centre for Architecture and Built Environment Research (CABER) welcomes applications from students wanting to gain a PhD research degree in any of the following built environment themes:
- Building Information Modelling
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Real Estate
- Property Investment and Valuation
- Construction Project Management
- Urban Economics
- Construction Law and Ethics
- Urban Regeneration
- Construction Procurement
- Property Management
- Environmental Management
- Property Maintenance
- Urban Design
- Mason Arch Bridges
- Post-Occupation Evaluation.
For further information about these research areas, please contact Professor Bill Gething (email@example.com), Professor Jessica Lamond (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Lamine Mahdjoubi (email@example.com).
Visit postgraduate research study to apply for a research opportunity or view more opportunities.
CABER staff contributes teaching to the following courses:
- MSc Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design Construction and Operation
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Real Estate Finance and Investment
- MSc Real Estate Finance and Investment (Distance Learning)
- MSc Real Estate Management
- MSc Real Estate Management (Distance Learning)
- MSc Quantity Surveying
Centre for Architecture and Built Environment Research (CABER)
CABER develops innovative approaches, procedures, technologies and techniques that support the design, management, reconfiguration, maintenance and operation of buildings, their fabric and the environments they create.
Research centres and groups
Browse UWE Bristol's portfolio of research areas, expertise, staff and publications.