EEA Framework contract
Expert assistance in areas of air, climate change, noise and in relation to certain economic sectors.
Funding body: European Environment Agency (EEA)
- Triple E Consulting (TEC)
- The Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- Arcadis Belgium
- Danish Centre for Environment and Energy at Aarhus University (DCE)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Oeko Institute e.V. (Oeko)
- Regional Environmental Center (REC)
- Ricardo-AEA Ltd
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Transport & Mobility Leuven NV (TML)
- The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
AQMRC is part of a consortium that has supported the European Environment Agency (EEA) in an EEA Framework contract, and noise and in relation to certain economic sectors, under three lots:
- Lot 1: Expert assistance to support work on energy and the environment, on transport and the environment.
- Lot 2: Expert assistance to support EEA's work on greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions, streamlining industrial emission reporting, cross-cutting work on the atmosphere (climate and air interactions), and on impacts and contribution of sectors (including agriculture, industry, households) to air and climate.
- Lot 3: Expert assistance in the area of Environmental Noise Assessment.
AQMRC has primarily worked on two contracts under this Framework:
- Identifying and evaluating transport success stories.
- Exploring the linkages between air pollution, noise and socio-economic status.
Please email Dr Jo Barnes Jo.Barnes@uwe.ac.uk for more details.
You may also be interested in
European Union research projects
Find out more about the European Union funds projects that include collaborative research from member countries.
An extensive overview of many of the major research and consultancy projects that AQMRC have led and contributed to, illustrating our capabilities and diverse interests.
About the Air Quality Management Resource Centre
Find out more about the Air Quality Management Resource Centre.