EEA Framework contract
Expert assistance in areas of air, climate change, noise and in relation to certain economic sectors.
Funding body: European Environment Agency (EEA)
- Triple E Consulting (TEC)
- The Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO)
- Arcadis Belgium
- Danish Centre for Environment and Energy at Aarhus University (DCE)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Oeko Institute e.V. (Oeko)
- Regional Environmental Center (REC)
- Ricardo-AEA Ltd
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Transport & Mobility Leuven NV (TML)
- The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
AQMRC is part of a consortium that has supported the European Environment Agency (EEA) in an EEA Framework contract, and noise and in relation to certain economic sectors, under three lots:
- Lot 1: Expert assistance to support work on energy and the environment, on transport and the environment.
- Lot 2: Expert assistance to support EEA's work on greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions, streamlining industrial emission reporting, cross-cutting work on the atmosphere (climate and air interactions), and on impacts and contribution of sectors (including agriculture, industry, households) to air and climate.
- Lot 3: Expert assistance in the area of Environmental Noise Assessment.
AQMRC has primarily worked on two contracts under this Framework:
- Identifying and evaluating transport success stories.
- Exploring the linkages between air pollution, noise and socio-economic status.
Please email Dr Jo Barnes Jo.Barnes@uwe.ac.uk for more details.